Monday, October 30, 2006

she's got mad hops and mad speed



This girl ran before she knew how to walk. I have seen her run a half mile at a decent clip without stopping. She ran her first quarter mile when she was only two and a half years old. She could probably run one mile non stop now (she's three and a half). Maybe we'll see tomorrow.
All that to say this....could we have a child prodigy on hand? I have held the view that in every kid is a full-ride college scholarship in something, be it academic, athletic, musical. I'm no expert, but I know you have to start them out young.









Is running her ticket to a full scholarship?

















tiger and earl
























michelle and pops
































madison and mike

1 comment:

michelle said...

looks like money in the bank to me! :)